Monday, April 30, 2012

NetGalley April Wrap Up Post

I believe it is pretty safe to go ahead and do a wrap up post for the Netgalley April Read-a-thon hosted by 
Red House Books. You can read my original goals here. But, as a handy breakdown, see below:

Grave Mercy (LaFevers) *already started
Lets Pretend this Never Happened by Lawson
Tomorrow Land by Mancusi
Hanging By a Thread by Littlefield
Girl in the Clockwork Collar
Innocent Darkness (Lazear)
Touched by Cyn Balog

Okay, so I managed to read some Netgalley titles that I either picked
up after starting the challenge, or had on there before and did not list. 

Hanging By A Thread: loved it review here
Touched: loved this as well review here
A Daring Life: A Biography of Eudora Welty (to say I became obsessed with
  EW after that, you would be right) review here
Blackwood (this I didn't care for) review here

Overall, I read 11 books in April and 4 were Netgalley titles. For some reason, I can't get 
through Grave Mercy, I have not given up on Innocent Darkness, and because I am reading a bunch of 
tween titles and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in prep for the movie release, the rest will probably have to wait. Sigh. I hope for better numbers in October.


No comments:

Post a Comment