Monday, April 2, 2012

A big, huge thank you

A big shout out of "Thank you" to the awesomeness that is the gang at the Pinkraygun blog. I was very lucky and won a prize pack that included the pictured items. Well, minus the bread...how did that sneak in there?
In addition to this, I also received a print from JR Pepper that features a ghost boy playing cars in someone's living room. I have this in a special place so that nothing bad will happen to it until I can buy a frame for it.  Thank you so much, I love your blog and read it every day (that sounds gushy, but it's true).

Thank you, thank you:
Pinkraygun
Spagetti Kiss
Michael Bracco for creating Novo
and JR Pepper (I swear, everytime I look at that print I see something that was not there before).

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like your prizes! That t-shirt is awesome and I really, really love those Novo books and Jessica's photos. I wanted so much to get their work in front of people because it's so good it deserves to be seen.

    ReplyDelete