Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Note about Webseries

Lately I am all about webseries. Maybe it is because regular TV does not do it for me. Maybe it is because my TV watching attention span is super limited by my reading and game playing time.
Whatever, I am hooked.
I just wanted to take some time to point out some of my faves. I am always open to suggestions, so if you happen to know of a good one, drop me a comment!

The show that started it all for me:
The Guild


Despite my best efforts, I have been unable to get all of my friends on board about this one. It's brilliant.
Here is the link:
http://community.watchtheguild.com/

Harry Potter and the Ten Years Later
I look forward to watching this one on Fridays. It is currently up to episode 4 and follows, as you can guess, the characters from the books ten years after the fall of he-who-must-not-be-named and our gang is surprisingly---normal. Maybe even a bit more pathetic than we thought possible. This is not, I repeat, NOT for the kiddos.

Check it out here.

And last night I found this one (thanks to the Flog):

Save the Supers
Billed as The Office meets the Justice League. I have now seen the first three, and while I want to love it, there are so many characters and I am not yet sure I am IN love with it yet. It is creative and pretty funny. I am leaning towards the Knight as my fave.
Watch here.

Beyond that I am always on the hunt for new ones and will keep thee posted.

This one is not a webseries (although I am watching it online) by I feel I must mention it, is
The Misfits
I am crazy mad for this series. I kind of feel silly that I just found it and series four starts in the fall, but I am glad I watched it. It is truly twisted. It is a Hulu exclusive, so you know where to find it.



No comments:

Post a Comment